I have just added a new static page to my blog. This page presents some of the posts found on Curving Normality that I personally think are amongst the best quality posts, or represent important aspects of this site. I copied this page to my blog to increase the exposure.
I distinguish posts in three main categories: General Science, Blogs about Peer Review Research, and some on R-Project. This selection is for you to get started on reading Curving Normality, so feel invited to continue reading posts that did not make it to these short lists!
The Best of Blogging on Peer Reviewed Research
- Uncertainty in Scientific Method: Survey on Subjective Health
- Measurement-accuracy and the Belief in an Afterlife
- Religious life on Mars???
- Monozygotic Siblings
- Disentangling the SES-Health Correlation
- Schizophrenia and Social Pressure by Discrimination
- Dutch Right-Wing Newspapers or content-analysis done wrong?
- Move-Histories and Socio-Economic position
The Best of General Science
- Ant Irrationality Leads to Collective Rationality?
- Wilson vs Coleman: Just a Little Mistake?
- Wilson Missing the Boat on Altruism?
- Six Blogs of Separation
- Thee Degrees of Separation
- Bearing the Theory-Ladenness of observations
- Collective Curiosity?
- ECPR Rennes Joint Sessions 2008
- useR! 2008